Pages

SURVEY

panel.sg

Sunday, October 23, 2011

WILD ABOUT WINGS REVIEW

1000 East Coast Parkway
#01-A10
Singapore 424886

Mon - Fri: 15:00 - 23:00
Sat: 12:00 - 01:00
Sun: 12:00 - 23:00



On 151011 4pm , I was invited to sample the chicken wings with different flavours. 2 female bloggers and a few other male photographers were there too.
 

I tasted the honey lemon wing and lemon garlic wing. The difference in tastes is actually from the sauces applied on the crispy skin of the chicken wings. Next up is the spicy hot (mild) wing which left a little burning sensation in the mouth after tasting. The spicy hot flavour actually has 3 different levels of hotness namely mild, hot and fire.
 
 
Lastly , we tasted the GHOST CHILE WING ! A little advice for those who want to challenge their tolerance for hotness , be prepared to have lots of water on standby. We all know that indians have fondness for hot stuff as they like curry. Can you imagine the hotness if one of the indian photographers tried it and cried ? For me , I managed to take 3 small bits before I surrender !
 
 
As I have another event to attend in the evening , I left before I can tryout all the different flavours available. On a final note , the best time to tryout their chicken wings is actually during their happy hour !
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate