Pages

SURVEY

panel.sg

Thursday, June 21, 2012

NIGHTMARE EXPERIENCE AT AVALON SINGAPORE - SOCIAL with BIG SYPHE (TEAM PITBULL) + Fashion Forward

Just came back from the nightclub feeling very unsocial !


Facebook event page stated - Enter before 12mn and get Free Entry (without free flow) + 1 Free Drink Coupon


I had arrived at the event around 10pm.

When I asked politely for my drink coupon from the staffs on duty , none of them knew about the promotion ?

One of the bouncer at the entrance even shouted at me " YOU WANT TO ARGUE WITH ME IS IT ! "

I felt like an idiot with full of embarassment ...

Only when one of the kinder staff took the initiative to call the management for confirmation , I was then given the coupon for my entry.

If this is the efficiency of customer service , I will put the nightclub on my blacklist.

This incident spolit my mood to party and I decided to leave before midnight.

Now waiting for the management to contact me for official explanation + apology + compensation !


3 comments:

  1. Avalon does have issue with asian .. there was once my group of pretty ladies friends went down and spend quite an amount i should say .. The director which a white for sure took it out on my friends while they partying .. and ask them to leave the club .. where else the group of white kids is making a "hoo ahh " yet to nobody stopping .. Seriously their management is bad i should say .. and they should not deserve the demand of their bar prices ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Neat ρost. There is an issue together with your
    website in internet explοrer, might test this?

    IE nоnetheless iѕ the market chief and a goοd element of other people
    wіll mіss уour eхcellent writing because of this prοblem.
    Visit my webpage Change Office 2010 Product Key To Kms

    ReplyDelete
  3. Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting? I'm pleased I discovered it though, ill be checking back soon to find out what additional posts you include. round dog bed

    ReplyDelete

Translate