Pages

SURVEY

panel.sg

Wednesday, July 04, 2012

Urgent And Confidentia fvyzfsdwhz

Dear Friend,
 
Urgent And Confidential:
 
Transfer of [$13,500.000.00 USD.Thirteen Million Five Thousand United States
Dollars
 
We want to transfer to overseas [$13,500.000.00] thirteen million five hundred
united states dollars from our bank in south africa. I would like if you will
be capable and fit to provide either an existing bank account or to set up a
new bank account immediately to receive this money, even an empty acount can
serve to receive this money, as long as you will remain honest to me till the
end of this important business transaction.
 
I want to believe that you will never let me down either now or in future. I am
Mr. Robert Hill director of accounts department of our bank in SA, durging the
Course of our auditing i discovered a floating fund in an account opened with a
security company in 2000 and since 2005 till today nobody has operated on this
account again, after going through some old files in the records i discovered
that the owner of the account died without an heir hence the money is floating
and i do not remit this money out urgently it will be forfeited for nothing.
 
The owner of this account was a foreigner, an industrialist, he died since 2002
and no other person knows about this account or anything concerning it, the
account has no beneficiary and my investigation proved to me as well that the
account owner until his death was a expertriate/Contractor with eskom in south
africa [PTY] SA.
 
I am contacting you as a foreigner because this money can only be approved to a
foreigner with a valid international passport or drivers licence and foreign
account because the money is in U.S dollars and the former owner of the account
is a foreigner. I am revealing all this to you with the belief that you will
never let me down in this business, you are the first and the only person i am
contacting for the business so please reply urgent for me to tell you next step
to take.
 
You should forward your telephone and fax numbers which is needed. you will have
to give me the assurance when we meet that this money will be intact pending
our physical arrival in your country for sharing and disbursement of the fund
which will be 40% for your assistance, 55% will be for us while 5% will be set
aside to take care of all the expenses that will be incured by both parties
during the course of the teansfer.
 
I look forward to your earliest response, note you can also call me on my
private number for security reasons.
 
Mr. Robert Hill
Tel:+2784919711
Best Regards.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate